Offering you complete, comprehensive gynecology and obstetric care for every stage in life is our goal at OBGYN Tulsa. We schedule appointments Monday through Friday, but are also available to you 24-hours-a-day for emergencies.
In addition to routine gynecology and obstetric care, our experienced and dedicated OBGYN physician and staff also specialize in the most current methods of diagnosis and in-clinic treatment of a wide range of women’s health issues including:
- Abnormal Menstruation
- Bladder Suspension and Bladder Slings
- Contraception Counseling and Implementation (including sterilization)
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Full OB services
- High Risk Obstetrics (multiples, advanced maternal age, diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
- Hormone Therapy
- Hysterectomy Procedures
- Laparoscopy-Minimally Invasive Surgeries (MIS)
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Menopause Treatment
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Pelvic Reconstruction
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Robotic Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Screening and Treatment
- Treatment of abnormalities in PAP Smears
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment
- Vaginal Function Restoration
- Well Woman Exam
- Mona Lisa Touch System to restore vaginal function and improve urinary function/lessen incontinence.
- SculpSure Laser System to permanently remove fat cells.
We also offer a team of expert dietitians with proven success in helping patients achieve their ideal weight.
Please call your pharmacy if you need a routine prescription refill. If you need a new prescription or need to change your pharmacy information, please call during office hours when the physician and nurse will have access to your chart to ensure the best course of treatment. Please have the phone number of your pharmacy available when you call.